Category: Common Questions
1. I'm new to this where do I begin?
2. Did you chnage the name of the RO system from Tap Master to Home Master?
3. What makes the Home Master better than other reverse osmosis systems?
4. What are the differences between the different Home Master models?
5. What is the difference between the Nelsen SP3 Conditioner and the Home Master Softener?
6. Well Water System Questions
7. Whole House Reverse Osmosis what do I need to know?
Category: Water Sciences
1. What contaminants can reverse osmosis remove?
2. Which chemicals can carbon filter from the water?
3. What is pH and why is it important?
4. A Common Sense Approach to Ionized, Oxygenated, and Magnetized Water
5. Glossary Of Water Terms
6. News Links and Water Science Information
7. Water Softner and Water Conditioning
8. Drinking Water Contaminants - Public Health Announcement from the US EPA
9. What is the state of drinking water today?
10. Brief Overview of Residential Water Treatment Methods
11. History of Reverse Osmosis
12. Particle Size Chart
Category: Installation Instructions
1. Home Master Series RO Systems -- Installation Instructions [Annual Filtler Change Instructions]
2. Home Master Whole House Filter -- Installation Instructions
3. Home Master Jr. -- Installation and Filter Change Instructions
4. Home Master Water Softener -- Installation Instructions
5. Value Line Reverse Osmosis -- Installation and Filter Change Instructions
6. Permeate Pump -- Installation Instructions
7. What is an auto shut-off valve and flow restrictor and why do I need them on my RO?
8. If I move can I take my Home Master with me?
9. Can I install the Home Master myself? - Yes
10. What is the minimum water pressure required for the Home Master?
11. What are the filter change costs and frequency for each of the purification systems?
12. Filter Change Reminder
13. How do I prevent water from ejecting from the air gap window of my air gap RO faucet?
14. Pressure Troubleshooting
15. Reserve Tank Questions
16. Refrigerator Kit Installation Instructions
Category: Home Master Information
1. What's the difference between the "canister type" RO system and The Home Master?
2. Why do other RO systems require filter changes every six months, while the Home Master requires filte
3. Why doesn't the Home Master offer a 5th stage of carbon filtration like many other RO systems?
4. Aren't 3900 gallon-per-year water filters overkill?
5. Do I have to purchase replacement filters from Advanced Water Filters?
6. How will I know when my Home Master needs service?
7. Compare "Zero Waste" vs. the Permeate Pump
8. Which organisms are destroyed by UV light?
Category: Shower Filter FAQs
Category: Warranty and Return Policies